Sunday, January 13, 2013

Braid Regimen

 
 
Hello Guys,
In my previous post "Braids," I simply showed the end results of the braids that I installed in my hair. This post will be showing you how I take care of my hair while in braids with synthetic hair. The three things that I need are oil, leave in conditioner, and most importantly water.
 
This is a blend of oils that I put on my scalp to help it from getting dry. The mix is contains jojoba oil, tee tree oil, vitamin E oil and a little olive oil. 
Next is the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave in Conditioner. It is spray conditioner which works perfectly for braids and it smells great! 
Last ,but not least is water. Water is the best moisturizer and you will definitely need it to keep the hair moisturized, especially while in braids.
 
I use these products at least twice a week to keep my hair and scalp moisturized while in braids.
Thanks for viewing! TTYL 

No comments:

Post a Comment