Thursday, January 24, 2013

Natural Celebs

Greetings,

   I was just looking at the Necholebitchie website and went on a tangent to blackgirllonghair.com. I was looking at some of the different celebrities that are natural, but do not usually show how their hair in it's natural state. Recently, many people were surprised to see Nicki Minaj's picture that she posted on Instagram of how long her natural hair was. Once I saw that, I was thinking...why don't these celebrities show their curls and coils to the world?  I mean, I understand that they have an image to uphold and that they are in a world of wigs and weaves, but I wonder why they decide to often hide it. I was a little shocked to see some of the people such as Angela Simmons and Toya from Tiny and Toya with long natural hair.

These pictures are from google.com

                                        

Other celebrities such as Viola Davis and Solange Knowles who both look amazing with their low cuts showed the world with confidence. I believe that women should flaunt what is theirs and not be afraid to show it. Now I know if these women are in the public eye and have the confidence to rock their natural hair, then everyone else should be able to as well.


                           

Be CONFIDENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment