Saturday, May 11, 2013

Eden Body Works Coconut Shea Edge Control Glaze

Hey everyone,
I'm back with a couple of updates for you and some product reviews. Last weekend I attended the Return of the Curls event in Richmond as a volunteer and it was really cool. There were numerous vendors there including some of my favorites, one including Eden Body Works.
I was looking for a product that was good for edges and slicking the fly-aways back and the vendor pointed at this product. The first thing that I always make sure to do feel the and smell the product (I already knew that this company doesn't have any major harmful ingredients).
The vendor mentioned that it was a new product that gave a more natural looking hold and did not flake in the hair.
When I actually used the product, it smelled amazing (and I'm not too much of coconut lover). the glaze went on smoothly, but unfortunately did not hold all day, but it did not flake nor make my hair feel hard or dry. I'll continue to use the product and see how it does and come back if my opinion changes.
Stay tuned!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment