Sunday, January 13, 2013

Braids

Hey Everyone,
I recently decided to try and put some braids in my hair. It was the beginning of the semester and I thought it would be a good a idea to have a low maintenance style while I started the process of moving my things back in and getting situated again.
This style took me over a span of 3 days to finish. I know it seems long, but it is hard for me to do my hair in one sitting and I had a lot going on as well.
The braids are smaller because I wanted them to last a longer than usual and since I'm not a Pro, my braids do not usually last too long...no longer than a month usually. It is also a great protective style.
   
These pictures were taken a couple of weeks after the braids so please excuse the rough ends. Constantly styling them will mess them up and because I cannot boil water to re-dip them, they will have to stay like this (which is ok) lol.
Anyways, thanks for viewing See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment